MUSIC PLUS ENDS SEASON WITH A HOMETOWN STAR
"Coming Full Circle - Bring Me Your Song Again"...International opera star, and St. James parishioner, Jennifer O'Loughlin, will present a 50-minute program of vocal selections, assisted by Donna Amato on piano, on April 28th at 3:00pm, in the church. A Sewickley native, Jenny was a 2013 winner of the Maria Callas Award at the Paris Opera Awards. She has sung in the major opera houses of Europe and beyond, and has lived in Vienna for most of that time. Many of us remember her singing at St. James from the time she was in junior high school! This will be a memorable concert that will warm your heart. Her website is www.jenniferoloughlin.com At 2:30pm, a pre-show concert will be presented by the Quaker Valley High School Choir, with Matthew Boice conducting. Mr. Boice was one of Jenny's teachers when she was at Quaker Valley, and was pleased to be able to be part of this concert. A free-will donation will be gratefully accepted, and a reception will follow the concert. Don't miss this one! Come and enjoy Jenny's God-given talent.
- 02.05.13Read more...
Attachments:FileDescriptionAPRIL 2013 NEWSLETTER.doc ...
- 30.04.13Registration forms are found under the "Forms" subsection shown above....Read more...
- 22.09.12March 17th, 2013 at 3:00pmRead more...
Maureen Budway, one of the jazz icons of Pittsburgh, will bring her quartet to Sewickley to "Swing Into Spring" on March 17th, 2013, at St. James Church. The concert will be at 3:00, and will be 50-minutes in length, with no intermission. This concert will be followed by a reception to meet the performers. As always, the concert is family-friendly. A free-will o...
- 03.03.12We are excited to inform you that we now offer Online Giving! As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank [or credit card] account to our church.As we begin this new program, you may notice your neighbors placin...Read more...
- 02.08.11Please join the Saturday morning Men’s Bible Study in a journey through the history of the Catholic Church. Learn about the major people, places and events of two thousand years of church history. A DVD by Professor Steve Weidenkopf will be used, followed by a discussion of the material presented. Join us every Saturday morning at 7:30am in Meeting Room #1. ...Read more...
- 15.05.09Our new web site, www.saintjames-church.com, has the ability to create and store photo galleries. With our parish's 150th anniversary coming soon wouldn't it be nice to begin to create a historical picture gallery of our parish church and school for all to see from how we started to where we are today. If you have any old pictures that show the church or school - The Photo Depot has offered to sca...Read more...
- 30.04.09If you are currently in 4th grade or older and are interested in becoming an altar server, or are a current altar server in need of a refresher, we will be holding an altar server training class on Thursday, May 14 at 4:00pm in Church. If you are planning on attending the practice, please call Karin at (412)741-6650, extension 310 or email her at This e-mail address is being protected fr...Read more...
We are excited to inform you that we now offer Online Giving! As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank [or credit card] account to our church.
As we begin this new program, you may notice your neighbors placing “I Gave Online” offertory cards into the collection basket instead of traditional envelopes. However you choose to give your time, talent, and treasure, we thank you! Our church ministries thrive only with your help.
We ask that you consider using this service—especially if you currently manage your bills or banking online. For more information about Online Giving, please call Karin at 412-741-6650 x310.
Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the church! Click here to register now, or keep reading to learn more about the benefits...
Benefits for You
Benefits for St. James
Online Giving FAQs
Is Online Giving Safe?
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
What if I change bank accounts?
How much does Online Giving cost?
What if I try Online Giving and don't like it?
How do I sign up for Online Giving?
It's that simple!
For additional information or help setting up your account please contact: